MODERN, ALLURING AND UNIQUE IN DESIGN AND STYLE. NORTH FACING AND SUNNY, THIS INVITING FAMILY HOME WILL IMPRESS THE BUYER LOOKING FOR ABUNDANT SPACE AND CONVENIENT ACCESS TO THE SUBURB'S EXCELLENT SCHOOLS.
Traditional family home exuding warmth, charm and character in tranquil garden setting.
Inside Features - The Living Areas:
* Statuesque entrance
* Formal lounge with fire place and French doors leading to large covered patio
* Spacious family room with stacking doors opening to the covered patio
* Large games room with basin and WC. There are French doors that lead to the front garden. Has great potential to be converted back to staff accommodation or cottage by simply adding a shower and kitchenette
* Office/Study with French doors leading to main entrance and front garden
* Well-planned modern kitchen with granite counters, gas hob (five plates) with extractor fan, double electric Defy Thermofan ovens, pantry cupboard, double sink and loads and loads of cupboard space. Laundry and scullery area with large prep bowl, door leading to garage and a door leading to private garden and courtyard area
* Breakfast island in the middle of the kitchen and large pantry cupboards and draws
* Dining area in kitchen with French doors leading to private garden area
* Tasteful designer security gate at entrance to bedroom wing
* Guest WC
* Linen cupboard
* First bedroom is north facing, has carpeted floor, built-in-cupboards and view of the garden and pool.
* Second bedroom is north facing, has carpeted floor, built-in-cupboards and a view of the garden and pool.
* Family bathroom comprises of a shower, bath, basin and WC
* Third bedroom has carpeted floor and built-in-cupboards
* Main bedroom is north facing, is carpeted, has built-in-cupboards, air-conditioner and view of the garden and pool.
* Main-en-suite which comprises of a double basin with plenty cupboard space, shower, bath and WC
Outbuildings and Garden:
* Double automated garage with access directly into kitchen
* Single Hollywood garage
* Lock up garage for caravan or boat
* Covered patio with gas braai, counter and prep bowl. The covered patio over looks the swimming pool and beautiful landscaped garden
* Sparkling pool with solar heating
* Lapa with wood braai
* This home affords home office opportunities. You can live and enjoy the convenience of working from home.
* The property is located in the inner circle.
* Enjoy the benefit of living close to good English and Afrikaans pre-primary, primary and high schools.
* Intercom, electric fence, beams, CCTV
The Suburb of Robindale:
This unique home is ideally situated near many schools, business hubs and main shopping centres. Homes in the suburb are pretty, with gardens filled with birds because of the high density of trees. Robindale is situated within the sought-after inner circle affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, good private and government schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities
Schools and Colleges:
* Blairgowrie Primary School
* Blairgowrie High School
* Damelin College
* Laerskool Fontainebleu
* Hoerskool Linden
* Hoerskool Randburg
* Laerskool Unika
* Northcliff High School
* Robin Hills Primary School
* The Kings School Robin Hills (Private pre-primary, primary & high school)
* Linden Police
* Randburg Police
* Johannesburg Eye Hospital
* NHC Blackheath
* Olivedale Clinic
* Randburg Day Clinic
* Randburg Medicross Centre
* Sandton Clinic
Breakfast Nook Dining Room Entrance Hall Family Room Fireplace Gas Hob Granite Tops
Kitchen Laundry Lounge Main En-Suite Patio Scullery / Pantry Study
Swimming Pool Visitors Parking
Alarm System Automated Gates Beams
Burglar Proofing Electric Fence Intercom