Very spacious, 3 bedroom apartment (currently 2 with bic and 1 fully fitted study/office); 2 bathrooms; light and airy, high-ceilinged apartment with parquet flooring and excellent views of the beautifully landscaped communal gardens and sparkling swimming pool. Secure garage parking + gated visitors parking. Fibre installed. Move-In Ready.
· Entrance hall with stable door and parquet flooring leads you into this bright, well maintained apartment.
· Very Spacious open plan living area with beautifully finished hardwood parquet floors, opens onto patio with lovely views of the well manicured and maintained communal gardens and sparkling swimming pool.
· 2 well proportioned, light and airy bedrooms with built in cupboards .
· 3rd bedroom, currently used as a study, has a parquet floor, and floor to ceiling windows.
· 2 bathrooms: one with shower, wash-hand basin and toilet; and the other with a full bath, wash-hand basin and toilet.
· Good size kitchen with ceiling high cupboards and under counter lighting. Space for 3 appliances and large fridge-freezer.
· There is an allocated garage bay with remote controlled gate. Additional visitors bays on a first come, first served basis.
* An elevator from the garage to all the floors.
· Telkom (Open Serve) fibre is already installed and used. In addition, Vumatel has installed fibre to the unit. So you have the best of both worlds.
· The complex has good perimeter security; lighting and armed response.
· The trustees take an active role in managing this well run complex.
· There are great schools within walking distance (eg: Abbotts College, Northcliff High School and Northcliff Primary School). Trinity, Kings and St Stithians not too far away and on the bus route to Linden High school as well as other excellent public schools, only a short drive away.
· Public transport within easy walking distance. Various places of religion within walking distance.
· Great shopping, restaurants and cinemas at Cresta Shopping and Entertainment Mall, a couple of minutes' drive away. Plus a host of other great local stores and restaurants in the area.
This apartment will suit the young and elderly. There is a elevator in the complex as well as a walking ramp to the top floors.
Well worth viewing! Don't delay - Call me today to arrange your own personal viewing.
Size of the apartment : 124 m2
Levy : R2 200pm
CoJ Rates : R 700pm
Bond repayments will be R982pm per R100 000 bond taken. This is based on a 20 year bond at 10.25% interest rate . E.g a bond of R1 100 000 will have repayments of ( 11 x R982 ) = R10 802pm
MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER TODAY.
Dining Room Entrance Hall
Borehole Braai Courtyard Irrigation System (Auto)
Satelite Dish Swimming Pool Visitors Parking