Land Size: 483 Square Meters
House Size: +/- 280 Square Meters
Rates & taxes: R 1 449,17
Gate Levy: R 450,00
Price: R 1 600 000
CLASSIC ORIGINAL WITH TIMELESS APPEAL SITUATED IN A CUL-DE-SAC. IMMACULATE LOCK UP AND GO
Inside Features - The Living Areas:
* Entrance hallway is tiled.
* Formal lounge with sliding door to covered patio with retractable awnings overlooking pool and garden.
* Spacious dining room off kitchen.
* Bright Family room
* Kitchen with melamine counters, breakfast nook and plenty cupboards, space for double fridge, double sink and space for washing machine and dishwasher.
* Courtyard has space for trailer
* Wide bedroom passage.
* First bedroom is north facing bedroom, has carpets, with view of garden and has built-in-cupboards.
* Large linen cupboard.
* Second bedroom is north facing with view of garden and has built-in-cupboards.
* Third bedroom also north facing, has carpets and built-in-cupboards.
* Fourth bedroom also north facing, carpets and built-in-cupboards
* Family bathroom has tiles to the ceiling and comprises of a bath, shower, basin and WC.
* Main bedroom is north facing, carpeted, very spacious with ample walk through built-in-cupboards,
* Main-en-suite which has tiles to ceiling and comprises of a bath, shower, basin and WC.
Outbuildings and Garden:
* Automated secure entrance.
* Double automated garages.
* Storage / workshop room.
* Staff accommodation with separate entrance has shower, basin and W/C
* Covered patio, with retractable awnings overlooking swimming pool.
* Fibre connectivity.
* Alarm system.
* The property is located in a closed off boomed cul-de-sac.
* Quiet densely treed neighborhood.
* Enjoy the benefits of living close to good English and Afrikaans pre-primary, primary and high schools.
The Suburb of Windsor Glen:
This unique home is ideally situated near many schools, business hubs and main shopping centres. Homes in the suburb are pretty, with gardens filled with birds because of the high density of trees. Windsor Glen is situated within the sought-after inner circle affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, good private and government schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities
* Andrews Academy
* The Kings School Robin Hills (Private pre-primary, primary & high school)
* Fontainebleau Laerskool
* Unika Laerskool
* Linden Hoerskool
* Northcliff Primary School
* Northcliff High School
* Randburg Hoerskool
* Blairgowrie Primary School
* Blairgowrie High School
* De La Salle Holly Cross College (private primary and high school)
* Caso do Sol
* Linden Police
* Randburg Police
* Randburg Day Clinic
* Randburg Medicross Centre
* Johannesburg Eye Hospital
* NHC Blackheath
Dining Room Entrance Hall Family Room Fireplace
Kitchen Lounge Main En-Suite Patio
Courtyard Satelite Dish Staff Quarters
Swimming Pool Visitors Parking
Alarm System Automated Gates
Burglar Proofing Intercom