A TIMELESS ARCHITECTURAL MASTERPIECE DESIGNED 30 YEARS AGO WHICH HAS STOOD THE TEST OF TIME. EXCLUSIVE FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF ROBIN HILLS. CLASSY QUALITY FINISHES, WELL LAID OUT HOME. EXCELLENT POSITION AND WALKING DISTANCE TO GOOD SCHOOLS
Inside Features - The Living Areas:
* A grandiose entrance hall with loads of light and space.
* Door from entrance hall into double garage.
* Guest bathroom has marble floor, tiled to the ceiling consisting of basin and WC.
* Guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom with marble floor consisting of full tiled shower, basin and WC
* The formal lounge is north facing has solid wood floor, aluminium framed stacking doors with blinds in all the windows and a imported Hergom wood burning closed combustion fireplace.
* Spacious dining room has solid wood floor, built-in concrete shelves, aluminium framed glass stacking doors with blinds leading out to a covered and open patio.
* Very large sunken family room with built-in concrete shelves, air-conditioner, large windows with blinds and leads through to covered patio area.
* Entertainers covered patio has solid wood finishes, concrete counters, space for a large table, built in braai, leading to a large open patio and swimming pool.
* The kitchen has marble floor, Caesar stone counters, 5 burner gas hob with extractor fan, electric oven, built-in AEG Micromat_Duo microwave, prep bowl, space for breakfast table, long counters with loads of cupboards space and, space for double door fridge.
* Large scullery has double sink, granite counters, single stainless steel sink, space for under counter washing machine, dishwasher, top loader washing machine and has lots of cupboards including large broom and cleaning materials cupboard.
* Pantry with built-in shelving DB board and broom cupboard.
* The kitchen stable door leads out to a courtyard, gas bottles, air conditioned wine storage room, washing line, staff accommodation, and single covered Hollywood garage and workshop area.
* Staffroom has kitchenette and a bathroom consisting of bath, basin and WC.
* Light marble stairway leading to bedrooms upstairs with security gate at the landing area.
* Matching wood pattern vinyl passage provides access to all bedrooms.
* A large walk-in safe .
* First bathroom has marble floor, is plastered to the ceiling, large mirror, a large floating vanity cupboard and modern, bath and WC.
* First bedroom is north facing, has wood pattern vinyl floor, wall mounted heater, built-in cupboards, louvered shutters, wooden French doors leading to small open French balcony overlooking the front gardens.
* Second bedroom is north facing, has wood pattern vinyl floor, wall mounted heater, built-in cupboards, louvered shutters, wooden French doors leading to small open French balcony overlooking the front gardens.
* The main bedroom is north facing, has wood pattern vinyl floor, wall mounted heater, an air-conditioner, louvered shutters, built-in shelves, wooden French doors leading to small open French balcony overlooking the front gardens. Walk through dressing room with sky light, built-in cupboards leading to en-suite bathroom. The en-suite bathroom is also accessible from the main bedroom, has marble floor, comprises of a large mirror above floating vanity cupboards, his and hers basins, heated towel rack, shower, stand-alone bath with large window, blinds and separate WC.
* A study accessible from the walk through cupboard has built-in cupboards, built-in study desk, large stacking louvered shutters, east facing wide opening sliding window and built-in book shelves.
Outbuildings and Garden:
* This splendid house featured in Garden and Home magazine July 2002 for its unique timeless design
* Irrigation system
* Large sparkling pool.
* Automated double garages.
* Hollywood garage
* Staff accommodation has kitchenette and bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
* Designed by architect Gardiol Bergenthuin and built in1990 this house has matured and evolved but has not out-dated at all.
* Solar panels with batteries and inverter feed all lights and plugs (except for kettle, microwave and large appliances) for 24 hours
* This house is in a closed off street at the end of a cul-d-sac which provides excellent security and is peaceful and quiet
* Enjoy the benefit of living close to good English and Afrikaans pre-primary, primary and high schools.
* Security consists of alarm system and panic buttons.
The Suburb of Robin Hills:
This unique home is ideally situated near many schools, business hubs and main shopping centres. Homes in the suburb are pretty, with gardens filled with birds because of the high density of trees. Robin Hills is situated within the sought-after inner circle affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, good private and government schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities.
* The Kings School Robin Hills Private Pre-Primary, Primary and High School.
* Holy Cross De La Salle Private Primary and High School.
* Northcliff Primary and High School.
* Robin Hills Primary School.
* Laerskool Fontainebleau.
* Risidale Primary School
* Hoerskool Randburg.
* Hoerskool Linden.
* Laerskool Unika.
* Seren House
* Randburg SAPS.
* Linden SAPS.
* Randburg Medicross Centre.
* Johannesburg Eye Hospital.
* Randburg Day Clinic.
* Sandton Mediclinic.
* NHC Blackheath.
Air-Conditioning Dining Room Entrance Hall Family Room Fireplace Gas Hob Granite Tops Kitchen
Laundry Lounge Main En-Suite Patio Scullery / Pantry Study Under Floor Heating
Braai Courtyard Cul de Sac Irrigation System (Auto)
Satelite Dish Staff Quarters Swimming Pool Visitors Parking
Alarm System Automated Gates