NORTH FACING AND SUNNY, THIS INVITING FAMILY HOME WILL IMPRESS THE BUYER LOOKING FOR ABUNDANT SPACE AND CONVENIENT ACCESS TO THE SUBURB'S EXCELLENT SCHOOLS
Inside Features - The Living Areas:
* Grandiose covered entrance supported by pillars.
* The family room leads from the entrance hall to the right, is tiled in grey wood grain tiles is north facing and has French door leading to garden.
* Spacious dining room to left of entrance hall, has wood grain grey tiles and inter-leading door to the kitchen.
* Large lounge with wood laminated floor, open-plan to kitchen breakfast nook. Aluminium sliding door to huge covered patio overlooking pool.
* The kitchen has vinyl wood pattern floor with access points from dining room and lounge. Breakfast nook and kitchen counters are black granite with plenty built-in cupboards all the way to the ceiling. Easy access to a conveniently positioned double fridge space, pantry cupboard, microwave shelf, high end quality Defy electric glass hob with matching Defy gourmet oven. Space for a dishwasher and a front loader.
* Back door give access to courtyard which leads to garage and staff.
* Continuous flow of wood laminate flooring through to bedroom wing passage with security gates.
* Tiled passage way leads to 4 comfortably sized north facing bedrooms.
* First bedroom has tiled grey wood pattern floor and ample built-in cupboards.
* Second bedroom has tiled grey wood pattern floor and ample built-in cupboards.
* The first family bathroom is tiled to ceiling and consists of basin, shower and WC.
* Linen cupboard on your left.
* The second family bathroom is tiled to ceiling and consists of basin, bath and WC.
* Third bedroom has tiled grey wood pattern floor and ample built-in cupboards.
* Main bedroom has carpeted floor, bath with triangular plant box, loads of built in cupboards and door leading to the garden/pool.
* Main-en-suite consists of a skylight, double vanity basins, corner shower and separate WC.
* All bedrooms are north facing and sunny
Outbuildings and Garden:
* The covered patio is tiled in light grey tiles and overlooks a tantalizing pool with a view of beautiful private fully enclosed established manicured garden.
* Staff accommodation with separate bathroom which consists of a shower, basin and WC.
* Double automated garage with separate workshop and store.
* Double shade cloth carport.
* Large private garden with plenty grass.
* Alarm system
* Fibre connectivity with Vumatel
* The property is located in the inner circle.
* Enjoy the benefit of living close to good English and Afrikaans pre-primary, primary and high schools.
The Suburb of Robin Hills :
This unique home is ideally situated near many schools, in particular, The Kings School Robin Hills. Homes in the suburb are pretty, gardens filled with birds because of the high density of trees. Robin Hills is nestled within the sought-after inner circle affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, good private and government schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities.
* The Kings School Robin Hills Private Pre-Primary, Primary and High School
* Holy Cross De La Salle Private Primary and High School
* Northcliff Primary and High School
* Robin Hills Primary School
* Laerskool Fontainebleau
* Risidale Primary School
* Hoerskool Randburg
* Hoerskool Linden
* Laerskool Unika
* Seren House
* Randburg SAPS
* Linden SAPS.
* Randburg Medicross Centre
* Johannesburg Eye Hospital
* Randburg Day Clinic
* Sandton Mediclinic
* NHC Blackheath
Breakfast Nook Dining Room Entrance Hall Family Room Granite Tops
Kitchen Lounge Main En-Suite Patio
Courtyard Satelite Dish Staff Quarters
Swimming Pool Visitors Parking Wendy House
Alarm System Automated Gates Beams
Burglar Proofing Electric Fence