A BEAUTIFUL SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME IN THE HEART OF EXCLUSIVE CRESTA BOASTS INDIGENOUS LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH WATER FEATURES IN TRANQUIL POSITION AND WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO CRESTA SHOPPING MALL
Inside Features - The Living Areas:
* Entrance along tiled pathway with small neat garden on left hand side up front door.
* Wooden front door opening to tiled hallway.
* Lounge is tiled with wood burning fireplace, indoor plant box, sliding doors with security gate to go out to the patio and garden area
* Separate tiled dining room with entrance to kitchen.
* The kitchen is spacious with long melamine counters and loads of cupboards all the way to ceiling, double Defy eye level ovens, central glass top hob, space for double fridge, large free standing gas oven, scullery with big open window providing natural light, double sinks and space for washing machine.
* Kitchen back door leads to back garden, garages, wash line and staff room.
* Off the kitchen a door leads through to kitchen wing passage, on the left a storeroom / pantry and on right a large guest bedroom / study with wood laminated floor and built-in cupboards with door which links through bedroom wing passage.
* Straight through from kitchen wing passage you enter a huge living area with high pine wood paneled ceiling, sliding doors to back garden and there is a bathroom, tiled to ceiling, separate geyser, with shower, basin and WC.
* The bedroom wing passage has wood laminated floor.
* There is a door on the left to guest bedroom.
* The first bedroom is north facing, has wood laminated floor, built-in cupboards, dressing table, wall mounted heater and has a lovely view of the garden.
* Family bathroom is tiled to ceiling and comprises of a large shower, bath, single basin and WC.
* Linen cupboard.
* The second bedroom is north facing, has wood laminated floor, built-in cupboards and has a lovely view of the garden.
* Main bedroom is north facing, has carpeted floor, mirror sliding door built-in cupboards and walk-in dressing area with more built-in cupboards.
* Main bedroom en-suite bathroom consists of bath, basin and WC.
Outbuildings and Garden:
* Automated sliding gate.
* Double garages.
* Storage room.
* Staff accommodation with bathroom consisting of shower, basin and WC.
* Covered patio
* Two Koi fish ponds with waterfalls and rivers
* Enjoy the benefit of living close to good English and Afrikaans pre-primary, primary and high schools.
* Potential cottage using kitchen wing living area, bathroom, guess bedroom and storeroom.
* 24 hour controlled boomed off access area.
The Suburb of Cresta:
This unique home is ideally situated near many schools, business hubs and main shopping centres. Homes in the suburb are pretty, with gardens filled with birds because of the high density of trees. Cresta is situated within the sought-after inner circle affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, good private and government schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities.
* The Kings School Robin Hills Private Pre-Primary, Primary and High School.
* Holy Cross De La Salle Private Primary and High School.
* Northcliff Primary and High School.
* Robin Hills Primary School.
* Laerskool Fontainebleau.
* Risidale Primary School
* Hoerskool Randburg.
* Hoerskool Linden.
* Laerskool Unika.
* Seren House
* Randburg SAPS.
* Linden SAPS.
* Randburg Medicross Centre.
* Johannesburg Eye Hospital.
* Randburg Day Clinic.
* Sandton Mediclinic.
* NHC Blackheath.
Dining Room Entrance Hall Family Room Kitchen
Lounge Main En-Suite Patio Study
Staff Quarters Visitors Parking