Address: 49 Valley Road
Erf No: 232
Land Size: 1351 Sqm
House Size: +/- 480 Sqm
Rates & Taxes: R 3 559,13
Price: R 3 000 000
ELEGANT AND SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME. PEFECT FOR ENTERTAINING ON A LAVISH SCALE.
One immediately senses a feeling of collective pride and ownership. This is a neat, well-maintained home and the garden is there to use and to enjoy in relaxing surrounds.
Inside Features - The Living Areas:
* Spacious light tiled entrance via wooden door to free flowing, generously proportioned living areas or direct access from the triple garage
* Guest bathroom tiled to the ceiling consisting of basin and WC
* Storage cupboard under stairs
* Formal north facing lounge, tiled floor, aluminum window frames with blinds in all the windows and a wood burning open combustion fireplace.
* Entertainers bar with solid wood finishes, granite bar counter, large wine rack, space for a under counter fridge. Aluminum sliding door including blinds leading to a large covered patio with a built-in braai. View of garden and pool.
* Spacious dining room with aluminum sliding door also with blinds leading out to an open and covered patio.
* Very spacious family room with wood open combustion fire place, aluminum windows with blinds and two sliding doors leading to open patio area and swimming pool.
* Study with air-conditioning and another small en-cave area
* The kitchen has granite counters, 5 burner gas hob and extractor, two electric ovens, space for microwave. Prep bowl, breakfast nook, long counters with loads of cupboards space up to the ceiling, space for fridge. Pantry cupboard with plenty shelves
* Large scullery has double stainless steel sink, granite counters, single stainless steel sink, space for under counter washing machine, dishwasher, top loader washing machine and has lots of cupboards including large broom and cleaning materials cupboard.
* The kitchen stable door leads out to a courtyard, store and staff accommodation.
* Tiled stairway leading to bedrooms upstairs.
* Spacious main bedroom is tiled has built-in-cupboards, an enclosed balcony sun-room, built in dressing table, has an air-conditioner, aluminum windows and doors with blinds leading out to a private open balcony
* Main bedroom en-suite bathroom comprises of a basin, shower, corner spa bath and WC.
* Second bedroom or guest suite is tiled, has aluminum sliding door leading to large open balcony, walk through built-in cupboards leading to an en-suite bathroom consisting of a double basin bath, shower and WC
* A large walk in linen cupboard followed by another linen cupboard
* Third bathroom is tiled to the ceiling, large mirror, basin, shower, bath and WC.
* The third bedroom is tiled, has an air-conditioner, built-in cupboards, aluminum window frames and has a lovely north facing view of the garden.
* Fourth bedroom is tiled, has aluminum window frames, five built-in cupboards with built-in shelves
Outbuildings and Garden:
* Large sparkling pool.
* Automated double garages.
* Single manual garage
* Staff accommodation with bath, basin and WC.
* The driveway is large enough to turn cars around and exit forwards.
* Enjoy the benefit of living close to good English and Afrikaans pre-primary, primary and high schools.
* Security consists of electric fencing security beams and alarm system.
The Suburb of Robin Hills:
This unique home is ideally situated near many schools, business hubs and main shopping centres. Homes in the suburb are pretty, with gardens filled with birds because of the high density of trees. Robin Hills is situated within the sought-after inner circle affording easy access to all major highways, shopping malls, good private and government schools, churches, medical and sporting facilities and other conveniently located amenities.
* The Kings School Robin Hills Private Pre-Primary, Primary and High School.
* Holy Cross De La Salle Private Primary and High School.
* Northcliff Primary and High School.
* Robin Hills Primary School.
* Laerskool Fontainebleau.
* Risidale Primary School
* Hoerskool Randburg.
* Hoerskool Linden.
* Laerskool Unika.
* Seren House
* Randburg SAPS.
* Linden SAPS.
* Randburg Medicross Centre.
* Johannesburg Eye Hospital.
* Randburg Day Clinic.
* Sandton Mediclinic.
* NHC Blackheath.
Air-Conditioning Dining Room Entrance Hall Family Room Fiber To The Home Fireplace
Kitchen Lounge Patio Scullery / Pantry Study
Staff Quarters Swimming Pool