PRIME NORTH-WEST FACING STAND IN SOUGHT AFTER REXFORD, THE BEAUTIFUL SUBURB IN KNYSNA. PRICE INCLUDES APPROVED BUILDING PLANS AFFORDING ELEVATED VIEWS OF KNYSNA, THE MAGNIFICENT LAGOON, STRIKING OUTENIQUA MOUNTAINS AND SURROUNDS
This superb, conveniently located sun-kissed stand is situated in one of the very best up-market suburbs of Knysna and is on offer at an attractive and affordable price for the area. The entry level price for this area also includes the provision of approved building plans that just need to be re-instated if you so wish to use them. Alternatively, you can design your own home
THE STAND IS POSITION PERFECT! (PLEASE REFER TO GOOGLE MAP PROVIDED)
The stand faces North-West which is considered the perfect position to build in Knysna as well as to enjoy the seasons all year round, plus views - difficult to find at the coast. This is indeed a major building consideration factor.
Other pluses include:
The stand is a good size measuring 926 sqm
The land is elevated and has a slight slope, thus allowing you to create interest so that you can derive the benefit of enjoying stunning views of the lagoon and the sunsets that the town of Knysna is also known for
It is easily accessible and specifically, access to the site is not problematic
The property is fully fenced with picket fencing and has a gated steel drive-through entrance
The municipal services are all already in place
The garden is already established. The entire land area is lawn-ed, and the garden has lovely trees and shrubs
The rates and taxes are up to date and reasonably attractive. They are currently:
- Rates Installment - R587-00 pm
- Available Services - R1 100-00 pm
- Approx. Total - R1 687-00 pm
THE PROPERTY SPECIFICATION (PLEASE REFER TO THE BUILDING DIAGRAM)
The current building plans can also be used as a guideline to follow because the size, style and type of dwelling has already been pre-planned to produce what the Seller and Architect at the time considered to be an excellent stand-to-building fit option
The current planned property specification for the building of a Cape Cod style home therefore makes provision for:
- A downstairs area that can accommodate a formal lounge, dining-room, covered patio, kitchen/scullery, 1 en-suite bedroom, and a double garage
- An upstairs section, which makes provision for 2 additional en-suite bedrooms, your own private "pyjama" lounge, and view balcony
-There is provision to build above the garage an income producing flat-let or 4th bedroom option that has its own entrance and kitchenette
This specification has been used to demonstrate the different building options and flexibility that the stand offers:
- What can, for example be built on the stand for the benefit of those prospective Buyers' who may prefer to utilize the plans from a cost saving and timing perspective rather than do their own.
- For Buyers' to consider using the approved plans as a base from which to work from and therefore make their own changes
- To ignore the plans entirely and start the planning from scratch
CONVENIENCE ON YOUR DOORSTEP
The beautiful town of Knysna provides residents and prospective Stand Buyers with a plethora of natural, cultural and leisure attractions and plays host to numerous sporting activities, festivals and events
The quiet and sunny suburb of Rexford is situated within easy reach of all amenities, including shopping malls and boutiques, top schools, medical and sporting facilities and great restaurants
Specifically, the stand is situated between two great golf courses (Knysna Golf Club and Pezula Golf Estate) and is just a few minutes’ drive from the world renown Knysna Heads, Leisure Island, the lagoon and the Knysna Private Hospital.
It is also just eight minute drive to the quaint town center and the bustle of the Waterfront
If you want to venture a bit further, the magnificent and nearby blue flag beaches, the indigenous forests, the lakes and glorious mountains are all here to enjoy as well
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING THIS STAND?
The property is currently being marketed at the entry level price, which makes this an attractive option for those buyers who are contemplating building:
- Their own family home in a town which is sheer Paradise!
- A second holiday or investment home, or
- A retirement home in an up-market area that provides one with the ultimate in lifestyle living
FOR FURTHER DETAILS
If you would like to require more information or are interested in viewing this stand, please contact us